To begin your practice of aikido is simple, you need only bring :
- a note of consent from your doctor (indicating the absence of medical objections to the practice of Aikido);
- a keikogi (or dogi, traditional uniform similar to those worn for judo) or comfortable clothing (such as sweats or stretch pants and a long sleeve t‑shirt : for safety reasons, no jewelry and short finger nails…);
- zooris (Japanese sandals, thongs or flip-flaps, these help to maintain dojo hygiene between the changing room and the tatami);
- shower toiletries…
- Is possible all year long ;
- Please allow for 30 minutes to complete all necessary formalities ;
- Fees include club membership, an FFAAA license and classes (annual or semester rates);
- Payment by cash or check (possibility of payment in 3 installments, with no surcharge).
- You are welcome to all classes ;
- For first-time beginners, the following classes are perhaps the most suitable : Monday 19h and Saturday 11h30, as they are organized as reviews of the fundamentals of the discipline ;
- For the weapons classes, the dojo can provide weapons (jo or bokken) for beginners.
Do you want to join us ? Let us know !