Dojo de la Roseraiethe reference for aikido in Toulouse
4 chemin de Nicol
Metro : A Line – "Argoulets" station
Enrollment is now open and remains possible all year long. If interested, one needs simply to come to the dojo a half hour before the beginning of classes (or after) with a doctor’s note of consent (indicating the absence of medical objections to the practice of aikido).
Located just a 5‐minute walk from the Argoulets metro stop (A line) or a 5‐minute drive from the n°15 exit of the ring road, the dojo opens its doors to all, Monday to Saturday, during lunch times (12h30) or after work (starting from 18h30), for quality Aikido classes, taught by certified teachers, under the joint direction of Franck NOEL, 7th dan, Shihan, and Gaston NICOLESSI, 5th dan.
Franck NOEL and Gaston NICOLESSI are both members of the National College of Experts (Collège Technique National) of the French Federation of Aikido, Aikibudo and Affiliates (FFAAA).
Breaking news :
- Dojo newly renovated
- New Dojo management : Gaston NICOLESSI
- The 4 weekly classes taught by Franck NOEL remain unchanged
- A new “Master class” reserved for teachers and implemented by Franck NOEL
- 2 weekly children’s classes taught by Delphine VINSOUS
- An additional Monday class at 12H30 taught by Elsa AMADIEU
- An additional Monday night weapons course (45’) taught by Gaston NICOLESSI
- New schedules for both classes and fees
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner, whether your pace is leisurely or intensive, we will happily welcome you into our dojo, and with the best of both rigor and good spirits, offer you our guidance along the Path.
The dojo threshold is yours to pass over… “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step!" (Lao Tzu)
The dojo offers 160m² of ground‐level, tatami space and, at the first‐floor level, an entertainment space of 40m² with bar and kitchen, as well as 2 separate changing rooms. The dojo is available for rental and is ideal for yoga, tai chi, judo, karate, Pilates… !
For more information, contact us today :
- Tel. +33 5 61 26 10 31
- Mobile : +33 6 11 21 73 58 or +33 6 87 03 44 25
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org